Performance Driven Sales Solutions for B-to-B Teams
Your team will leave with fresh, up-to-the minute tools to help them find, reach and connect with new customers. They will be confident to build long-term business relationships focused on win:win solutions.
Up to 12 per session.
A blended learning programme usually delivered over a 6-9 week period.
- 2 hours’ pre-work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- 2x Full-day (12 hours) live training event with your passionate and expert sales facilitator.
- 3 hours consolidation work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- 3x 45 minute video coaching calls with your expert facilitator to help you implement your learning.
Why choose this programme?
Sales professionals often prefer to work on their own, driven by their own sense of competition and having confidence in their own ability. This programme sets out a modern, tried and tested toolbox of prospecting skills, appointment plans, sales journeys and negotiation techniques that your team can dip in and out of to find their own “recipe for success”. It recognises that each individual - sales professional and customer – is unique and has their own style, but also underlines the need for perfect planning, brilliant execution and solid sales technique in order to achieve results. It will give sales managers a great tool to work with their team to stretch targets and improve performance by supporting the skills each individual needs to improve for their own success.
Who should attend this programme?
This programme is designed for Sales Professionals working in a B-to-B market place and particularly for those who are responsible for their own pipeline. It is suitable for those who work face-to-face with clients and those who are telephone or virtual office-based. The programme is suitable for managers and supervisors to help them understand the skills and behaviours they need to be supporting in their teams.
- B-to-B sales cycle – variations and considerations.
- Mapping the Sales Process
- Assessing the sales experience you currently provide.
- Sales skill sets.
Live Training Experience:
- Telephone prospecting system
- Construction of a winning conversation.
- Understanding your personal communication traits and putting your strengths to best use.
- Adapting your offer.
- Negotiating to a win:win formula.
- Building long-term business relationships that support your pipe-line–guided practice and forum theatre feedback sessions.
- Where will your business come from.
- Owning your pipe-line.
- Growing your business connections on social media.
- Putting your actions into place.
- Support to practice and implement the skills learned.
- Measurement of effectiveness using new skills.
Not Quite What You're Looking For?
If these programmes don’t seem to quite hit the spot, talk to us about what you’re trying to achieve. We’ve taken the very best bits of well over 70 unique pieces of training that we have delivered for organisations over the years to create these programmes; but that means there is an awful lot we’ve had to leave out. Maybe we have just the solution you’re looking for in one of our other courses...