Personal Impact in face-to-face Presentations
Limited to a maximum of 6 participants to ensure ample time for practice and feedback.
A blended learning programme usually delivered over a 6-9 week period.
– 2 hours’ pre-work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
– 2x Full-day (12 hours) live training event with your passionate and experienced facilitator
– 2 hours’ consolidation work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
– 3x 45 minute video coaching calls with your expert facilitator to help you implement your learning.
Why choose this programme?
Your highly experienced facilitator will help you to explore how personal presence and impact can make or break a pitch or presentation. Even the most seasoned presenters experience discomfort or nervousness either before or whilst addressing their audience. During this programme you will be able to reflect upon and re-evaluate your own presentation style whilst exploring the science and psychology behind more effective and successful presenting. By understanding your own as well as your audience’s expectations and experiences when it comes to presenting, you will adapt and develop your skill-set, helping you to remain grounded, focused, and more at ease when speaking in public. As well as taking part in a wide variety of exercises and activities, you will also use one of your own presentations for practice and feedback
Who should attend this programme?
Our Personal Impact courses are fully differentiated to meet the personal needs of each participant depending on their role, experience and organisational responsibilities. So whether you are a seasoned face-to-face presenter looking to create even greater impact, or someone who feels anxious at the mere thought of having to make a presentation in front of an audience, you will absolutely benefit from taking part.
- Who are the best presenters and what makes them great?
- Your presentation skill strengths and what you need to grow
- The right way to use slides to add power to your presentation
- Select and develop material for going ‘live’
Live Training Experience:
- Being spontaneously persuasive
- Your impact on others and their impact on you!
- Managing nerves and addressing fears
- Getting to grips with your non-verbal communication
- How to use structure for maximum impact
- Creating compelling content
- Building empathy and rapport with an audience
- Making your message memorable
- Overseeing audience interactions
- Stories, examples, anecdotes, and jokes
- Plenty of opportunity to practice with BOOST feedback to increase awareness and improve performance
- Review of key presenting topics
- Self-reflection and feedback on your latest presentations
- Personal actions and behaviour insights
- What else can you work on to become even more impactful? – future-proofing your presenting toolkit
- Support to practice and implement the skills learned
- Measurement of effectiveness using new skills
Not Quite What You're Looking For?
If these programmes don’t seem to quite hit the spot, talk to us about what you’re trying to achieve. We’ve taken the very best bits of well over 70 unique pieces of training that we have delivered for organisations over the years to create these programmes; but that means there is an awful lot we’ve had to leave out. Maybe we have just the solution you’re looking for in one of our other courses...