Personal Impact in a Virtual Environment
Up to 12 per session.
A blended learning programme usually delivered over a 6-9 week period.
- 2 hours’ pre-work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- 1x Full-day (6 hours) live training event with your expert facilitator.
- 1 hour’s consolidation work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- 3x 45 minute video coaching calls with your expert facilitator to help you implement your learning.
Why choose this programme?
This programme is about maximising the impact of every online interaction, particularly video calls and presentations. It covers everything from lighting and framing to planning agendas, using supporting slides or screen sharing and how to work well on the other person’s preferred platform. There are plenty of opportunities throughout for all participants to take control, show us how they work and receive structured and constructive feedback. This programme is perfect for sales professionals, account managers, customer service representatives and managers and team leaders who need to present to colleagues or customers online. We also cover some basic e-mail etiquette and how to build a toolbox of different platforms to help you take your communication forward in the most impactful way possible.
Who should attend this programme?
- Different platforms, getting the hang of the basics.
- Face-to-face vs virtual – what’s the difference?
- 10 elements that will give your presentation impact.
- Planning an agenda for a virtual meeting.
Live Training Experience:
- Getting to know you – and being remembered.
- Chairing a discussion
- Establishing the rules of engagement.
- Giving your presentation a framework.
- Getting into the detail.
- Best practice.
- Opportunity to try out your learning.
- E-mail tips and tricks.
- Instant messaging – the new conversation.
- Putting your actions into place.
- Measuring your own success.
- Support to practice and implement the skills learned.
- Feedback on your impact.
- Measurement of effectiveness using new skills.
Not Quite What You're Looking For?
If these programmes don’t seem to quite hit the spot, talk to us about what you’re trying to achieve. We’ve taken the very best bits of well over 70 unique pieces of training that we have delivered for organisations over the years to create these programmes; but that means there is an awful lot we’ve had to leave out. Maybe we have just the solution you’re looking for in one of our other courses...