Time Management and Productivity
Your people will leave equipped to take control of their personal productivity, engage with challenging time-pressures and attack their workload with a fresh mindset. Your business will benefit from improved workplace-stress levels, clearer communication between staff and departments, fewer missed deadlines and more “fire prevention” as opposed to “fire fighting”.
Up to 12 per session.
A blended learning programme usually delivered over a 6-9 week period.
- 1 hour's pre-work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- Full-day (6 hours) live training event with your engaging, experienced facilitator.
- 2 hours’ consolidation work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- 3x 45 minute video coaching calls with your expert facilitator to help you implement your learning.
Why choose this programme?
A lack of productivity could be caused by any number of underlying issues – lack of skills, lack of resources, poor mindset, work-place or personal stress, a feeling of being overwhelmed. This programme doesn’t just look at desktop “hacks” to get your inbox down or help prioritise the right tasks at the right time; it also helps delegates to examine their communication strategies so that they can reduce friction in the workplace, ask for help when it’s needed and establish new working habits quickly. Time and appreciation is given to the fact that each individual’s relationship to time (a somewhat abstract notion despite its clearly defined measurement and rules!) is unique. By the end of the programme, delegates will have a common language to help them talk about their pressure points and they will all have learnt a variety of techniques that can help get more from the working day - organisation, email management, prioritisation, scheduling and working rhythms. But more importantly, each delegate will have identified their own pressure-points, selected the right tools for them, designed a personal action plan and received individual support to put it in place and change their habits to become more productive.
Who should attend this programme?
This programme is perfect for roles at all levels of an organisation, so long as staff have responsibility and accountability for making their own decisions, organising their own workload and hitting their own deadlines. It can be particularly beneficial for whole departments or teams to attend together so that they can support behaviour changes and new habits easily.
- Finding your pressure points
- Your relationship with time
- What does ”productive” mean to you?
Live Training Experience:
- Prioritisation and scheduling
- 3 decision making tools
- Clarity vs Clutter – email and more
- Taking control – tools to help you drive away distraction and complete your to-do list
- Your route to doing more with less stress
- Personal influence
- Owning your deadlines and your plan
- Email inbox exercise
- Putting your actions into place
- Support to practice and implement the skills learned
- Measurement of effectiveness using new skills
Not Quite What You're Looking For?
If these programmes don’t seem to quite hit the spot, talk to us about what you’re trying to achieve. We’ve taken the very best bits of well over 70 unique pieces of training that we have delivered for organisations over the years to create these programmes; but that means there is an awful lot we’ve had to leave out. Maybe we have just the solution you’re looking for in one of our other courses...