Customer Support Strategies For The Whole Team
Up to 16 per session.
A blended learning programme usually delivered over a 6-9 week period.
- 2 hours’ pre-work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- Full-day (6 hours) live training experience with your passionate and skilled facilitator.
- 1 hour consolidation work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- 3 x 45 minute video coaching calls with your expert facilitator to help you implement your learning.
Why choose this programme?
It can be hard work delivering great service with a smile whilst also doing your day job! In many businesses, customer service is just part of the job role – and it often isn’t the metric by which a staff member’s performance is measured. Many staff members consider themselves to be in sales, or accounts, or business support, perhaps an administrator or security . But all these roles need to be delivering first class customer service. In this programme, we help participants tap into their communication strengths and find empathy with customers to help them set and meet expectations, deal quickly and efficiently with customer requests and strike the right balance between the priorities of their role and the priorities of the customer who is in front of them. This lively, engaging workshop gives them tools that are quick to learn and easy to apply in practice, as well as helping them see the big picture. It is great for teams to attend together but can also be a perfect part of an induction programme for all new staff in an organisation, no matter which role they are starting.
Who should attend this programme?
This programme is designed for staff who interact with customers and have some responsibility toward providing a level of customer service. This could be internal or external customers and we will support everyone to apply the tools appropriately for their role. This could be in sales or support roles and is suitable for those working face-to-face with customers, over the telephone, live chat functions or in customer service roles. The programme is suitable for managers and supervisors to help them understand the behaviours they need to be encouraging in their teams.
What we will be doing in the programme:
- Exploring premium customer service experiences.
- What makes a great experience for your customer?
- Assessing the experience you currently provide.
- Mapping customer touch points.
Live Training Experience:
- Who are you talking to? Recognising customer styles and needs.
- Using empathy to get the customer on your side quickly.
- 3 tools for service recovery.
- How to enjoy what you do and not let customers spoil it!
- Practice makes perfect – a chance to try out your skills.
- Empathy toolkit.
- Owning the experience for your customer.
- Putting your actions into place.
- Support to practice and implement the skills learned.
- Measurement of effectiveness using new skills.
Enquire about this programme:
Not Quite What You're Looking For?
If these programmes don’t seem to quite hit the spot, talk to us about what you’re trying to achieve. We’ve taken the very best bits of well over 70 unique pieces of training that we have delivered for organisations over the years to create these programmes; but that means there is an awful lot we’ve had to leave out. Maybe we have just the solution you’re looking for in one of our other courses...