Delivering a Premium Customer Experience
Up to 16 per session.
A blended learning programme usually delivered over a 6-9 week period.
- 2 hours’ pre-work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- Full-day (6 hours) live training experience with your passionate and skilled facilitator.
- 1 hour's consolidation work in the GBB Coaching & Consultancy Learning Portal.
- 3 x 45 minute video coaching calls per participant with your expert facilitator to help you implement your learning.
Why choose this programme?
Delivering a consistently excellent customer experience is not only the cornerstone of customer loyalty, but also customer acquisition. It is often challenging and stressful for staff to balance the needs of the business and the needs of the customer. Whether you have new staff to onboard or existing staff who need to be reenergised around this topic, the programme helps reconnect participants to the importance of premium customer service and provides them with practical communication tools to anticipate customer needs. Staff leave the programme with insight on customer expectations and the tools to set and exceed them for your customers.
Who should attend this programme?
This programme is designed for front line staff who are responsible for delivering the customer experience. This could be in sales or support roles and is suitable for those working face-to-face with customers, over the telephone, live chat functions or in customer service roles. The programme is suitable for managers and supervisors to help them understand the behaviours they need to be encouraging in their teams.
- Exploring premium customer service experiences.
- What makes a great experience for your customer?
- Assessing the experience you currently provide.
- Mapping customer touch points.
Live Training Experience:
- Building value for customers.
- Using empathy to nail customer needs.
- Creating a unique experience from limited resources.
- 3 tools for service recovery.
- Empathy toolkit.
- Owning the experience for your customer.
- Putting your actions into place.
- Support to practice and implement the skills learned.
- Measurement of effectiveness using new skills.
Not Quite What You're Looking For?
If these programmes don’t seem to quite hit the spot, talk to us about what you’re trying to achieve. We’ve taken the very best bits of well over 70 unique pieces of training that we have delivered for organisations over the years to create these programmes; but that means there is an awful lot we’ve had to leave out. Maybe we have just the solution you’re looking for in one of our other courses...